It’s not science fiction anymore: Technology has moved from the computer screen to the job site.
Advancements such as augmented reality (AR) have enabled experts sitting at a desk from anywhere in the world to be “transported” to wherever you
need them to be. With AR, technology combines your reality in the field with virtual capabilities and advice – such as virtual overlays – to help solve a problem.
This is a huge development in the field service industry. No longer do you have to call someone about an equipment problem, wait for them to drive to your location, have them physically inspect and assess the equipment, and finally, hope they have the tools necessary to address the issue.
The Tethr app is at the forefront of this new age in the world of field service, using show-me technology in a simple way to put expert advice literally at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
- Our applications are ideal for the following industries:
- Heavy Equipment Dealers
- Auto Service
- And Other Customer Service or Mobile Workforces
Consider the following benefits of Tethr using technology to get real-life work done:
- Address issue immediately: With Tethr, there is no waiting around for help to get to you. Video calling system puts master technician beside you – virtually – so you can get expert advice quickly.
- Take notes: Both the user and expert can annotate on the tablet or smartphone screen, enabling either party to indicate specific areas of importance for the task at hand.
- Share content: The expert can look up a service manual or website with directions to resolve a problem, rather than try to communicate the process over the phone. This helps the user better understand the recommended course of action.
- Training opportunities: Companies can store calls, creating a library of training solutions to help users and technicians on future issues.
All of these benefits boil down to users getting the best solution to their equipment issues as quickly as possible. Every solution provided by Tethr is designed to put the customer in the best position to limit downtime and increase uptime – bolstering bottom lines.